Providing the highest quality of service and Chinese food since 1989
Authentic Chinese food in Manhattan
Pig Heaven specializes in Taiwanese style cooking with only the best of ingredients. The menu features items such as our world famous Spare Ribs, Peking Duck, Grand Marnier Shrimp, Three Glass Chicken and many more delicious selections. We feature a full service bar and outdoor seating. We are available for delivery throughout Manhattan and take out is available as well. Additionally we also cater events of all sizes.
Free Delivery (min $15)
Happy Pig Hour
4 – 7 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
- 269 reviews
- Ordered take out - wonton soup, sesame chicken and pork lo mien. Delivery came SO fast, chicken was still crispy, lo mien really tasty. Will definitely be ordering take out from here going forward.
- Was in the mood for spareribs and found this place, good yelp reviews and not too far out of way on a Sunday night trip home. By the time we got there all I wanted was a large platter of ribs and couldn't be talked into anything smaller. But, also got the shrimp with vegetables. Don't remember much about the shrimp dish - it's been about a month since we were there - but I do remember the ribs - juicy, pretty tender, great sauce and more than we could eat. My advice, get the small ribs and I'm sure you'll remember what your other dish tasted like. That's what we'll do the next time.
Btw the place was packed so make reservations. It's not a small place but it fills up quickly.
- Love the food here. If you are looking for authentic Peking duck, this place is highly recommended!
- My son and I had dinner last Friday night. We enjoyed the great food we had. The ribs are over the top. We also had general toes chicken. Both dishes were delicious. We could not finish it all.
- Super friendly owner and staff. Surprised by the lack of waiting for the quality of food. Everything we had tasted amazing, especially the beef chow fun and chicken special. It was the perfect chinese fix I needed.
- Very good BBQ ribs and pineapple fried rice, the bok Choy is quite fresh as well. Overall, it's a decent place with good price.
- See More